Request not authenticated due to missing, invalid, or expired OAuth 2.0 Authorization Header.
For Basic Authorization headers
- Ensure you have a valid set of OAuth 2.0 Client Credentials
- Ensure you have prepared the Base64 properly
- Ensure you have set the header for "Basic ". Putting the token directly won't work.
For Bearer Authorization headers
- Ensure you have a valid OAuth 2.0 Access Token
- Ensure your token hasn't expired yet
- Ensure you have requested all scopes needed for the operation
If you have a valid set of OAuth 2.0 Refresh Tokens you may want to do a new authorization flow using POST /oauth/token.
Updated 3 months ago