• BLOCKED: = "blocked"
Consumer was manually blocked, by itself, its Mediator or one of the custody providers.
• DELETED: = "deleted"
Consumer has been deleted from the platform.
• INVALID_DOCUMENTS: = "invalid_documents"
Consumer documents supplied are invalid or could not be verified, send the documents again for recheck.
• KYC_RECHECKING: = "kyc_rechecking"
Consumer identification is being rechecked
• MANUALLY_APPROVED: = "manually_approved"
Consumer was manually approved into one or more custody providers.
• MANUAL_VERIFICATION: = "manual_verification"
Consumer is pending manual verification into one or more custody providers.
• PENDING_BILLING_PLAN_SUBSCRIPTION: = "pending_billing_plan_subscription"
Consmer is pending billing plan subscription, check the developers guide.
• PENDING_DELETION: = "pending_deletion"
Consumer is pending deletion because of inactivity of provider block.
• PENDING_DOCUMENTS: = "pending_documents"
Consumer is pending document upload, check the developers guide.
• PENDING_EMAIL_VERIFICATION: = "pending_email_verification"
Consumer is pendingemail verification, check the developers guide.
• PENDING_LEGAL_ACCEPTANCE: = "pending_legal_acceptance"
Consumer is pending legal terms acceptance, check the developers guide.
• PENDING_PHONE_VERIFICATION: = "pending_phone_verification"
Consumer is pending phone verification, check the developers guide.
• PROCESSING_DOCUMENTS: = "processing_documents"
Consumer documents are being processed, all identity verifications will be applied.
• PROCESSING_PROVIDER_DOCUMENTS: = "processing_provider_documents"
Consumer documents are being processed by the custody provider
• PROCESSING_WALLETS: = "processing_wallets"
Consumer wallets are being generated into the network and its custody providers.
• PROVIDER_FAILED: = "provider_failed"
Consumer account failed registration into the provider, try again later or contact support
• PROVIDER_REJECTED: = "provider_rejected"
Consumer was rejected by one or more providers, update its information, documents and try again.
• READY: = "ready"
Consumer is ready for operation
• REJECTED: = "rejected"
Consumer was rejected by one or more custody providers.
• SUSPENDED: = "suspended"
Consumer was suspended from the platform, contact support.
Updated over 1 year ago