Selfies and documents required for our on-boarding process are extremely important to validate the registrations. For that reason, it is important to submit good quality images, otherwise, the registration can be denied.
Selfie is the photo that must show the individual who is trying to register. To increase a picture's chance of acceptance, we recommend the following:
- The photo must be as recent as possible, do not upload old photos;
- Take the photo in a well lighted environment;
- Take the photo in portrait orientation;
- Show your entire face and upper shoulders;
- Both eyes should be open and visible;
- Do not let other people or objects appear in your photo;
- Avoid reflections or glass shine in the photo;
- Should be clear and in focus
- No lens glare
- We do not accept blurry selfies;
- If you can not clearly see the details in your image we probably can not as well. Take another photo if needed.
Do not hold your document while taking the selfie. Your document data must be uploaded in a different photo.
You can see examples of good quality selfies and a bad quality selfies in the images below:
The document photos are required to validate information regarding the registering individual. In this step, it is necessary to upload two photos:
- Front of the document;
- Back of the document;
Original Identification Document
We will only accept photos from the original identification document. That being said, a photo of a copy of the document will not be accepted, even if authenticated.
To take good quality photos, we suggest some recommendations:
- The document must have been issued at most 10 years ago;
- Avoid reflections, glass shines or glares in the photo;
- Make sure it is clear and in focus;
- Make sure that the document is uniformly lit with no shadows;
- We do not accept blurry document photos;
- If you can not clearly read the document details in your photo we probably can not as well. Take another photo if needed.
You can see examples of good quality document photos in the images below:
Updated about 1 year ago